Contact us today to see how we can move your product to the new, quickly evolving world of biocomposites.
402 Campus Drive, Suite B
Huxley, IA 50124
302 S. Traer St.
Clarksville, IA 50619
Contact us if you’d like to visit our facilities.
- Lower material and operating costs compared to molding and forming 100% plastic parts.
- Lower assembly costs compared to current wood, steel, and fiberglass parts by using biocomposites to mold and form a complete part rather than assembling components into a part.
- Ability to change part features: weight, rigidity, flex, shear, abrasion, compression, tensile, water resistance, etc.
- Ability to increase noise dampening / reduce vibration effects of a part.
- Technologies developed at Creative Composites have the potential to impact existing manufacturing and agricultural industries.
- Reduce negative environmental impact of a part (e.g., VOCs emissions).
- Improve the “recyclability” of a part.